- This event has passed.
DWC Solution Series: Crafting Your Career
February 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Doug Williams Center and NFL Campus Connection presents Part II of the DWC Solution Series: Crafting Your Career on February 25 at 11:45 AM – 12:45PM CST. Come learn how your major can be applied in a career with the NFL! Get your questions answered as NFL leaders teach you how to craft your path into the sports industry.
GSU students interested in technology, business, data analytics, and pre-law, you won’t want to miss part two of The Doug Williams Center’s Solution Series!
- Taylor Kielpinski-Rogers, NFL, Director of Communications
- George Li, Indianapolis Colts, Senior Football Strategy Analyst/Game Management
- Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, Cleveland Browns, VP of Football Operations
- Jay Reid, Senior Director- NFL, Senior Director, Football Operations Technology Strategy
- Sarah Bailey, LA Rams, Manager, Data & Analytics
Join us for a live virtual forum on how to advance in the professional sports industry while effecting social change.
Spaces are limited! REGISTER NOW!